Monday, October 26, 2015

Second kit from the crop

Is Basic Grey - Soleil and I love
that paper - its really all done for you and
of course, I struggled because of that.
You know I really hate covering stuff up - so this
was a challenge.
And and then there was the color / b&w debate.
After a census was taken......
 The details are amazing and look so real I
started with doing some background work with some
soft Tim Holtz vintage photo ink, my hero arts bird stamp
and american craft? I think, rolling stamp-hearts.
 Doesn't that masking tape look real??
Its not - but I did use some real tape on the right corner cluster.
 And as usual I used a mix of BG embellishments
because they use the same color dyes they
easily roll from collection to collection.
 This is where I put real masking tape and used 
studio calico alphas because I wanted to continue the softness.
 Doesn't that cluster - look awesomely real??
It pains me that I forget to do stuff like that ....

And...B&W won!!! 
It just works so well with the softness of the page.
Annie being a silly girl.
Love the photo!!

1 comment:

Lisa aka Raining said...

Love your design and that sweet photo! BL