I started out with this page with the branches
and sequins at the top.
And I just couldn't work in the photo.
The branches are a sissix die that I
totally love and you'll be seeing more of.
The squins were tossed on there by a handful and
I glued where they landed.
That's when I turned the page sideways.
The cardstock actually works really well IRL.
I brought some branches to the right side to cluster on the
Left some blank spaces because not all the folks
could be ID'd.
As there was no information on the back.
Loving this one too.
I have a crop on Saturday, which means I'll be preparing
for it over the next couple of days as I usually
kit and print everything ahead of time
so I shall be regaling you with that.
I know your eager to see.