Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Using sequence photos on a page

I got carried away the other day and purged my supplies.
Again.
They were getting extremely overwhelming 
especially after learning to use limited supplies while
on the road.
So my "box" of precut diecuts - gone.
The ginourmous basket of scraps - sortof gone.
Annoying basket of "stuff" - sorted through.
 I started this page with a piece of cardstock that was
an odd shape that worked when I cut it down to 8.5x11
as I love working with that size.
I did some misting and splatting and paints to start it off.
 I also had some basic grey papers that I used to cutout circles
in order to make my own embellishments and then
used a creative cafe circle stamp.
This was a fun silly page to make.
The photograph came all attached and I built this page
out of scraps AND did it prior to having a photo.
For some reason I had whacked the mat up (instead of leaving it 4x6)
or thereabouts and then came upon this picture.
So I whacked up the photo after printing it and adhered
it to the mats - total win.
And since I'm annoyed at thickers I broke out my QK again
using the CK typewriter and newsclip fonts.

6 comments:

Lori Comeau said...

Great page, so fun and bright. I like how you whacked it all up. BL

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Such a fun page, Lynn! Loving the circles and the mixed media touches. :)

Lucy Chesna said...

Great layout and love the design of it BL

Miranda said...

Awesome LO! BL

Unknown said...

I looove this! What a precious face! GREAT page! BL

Unknown said...

I looove this! What a precious face! GREAT page! BL