Thursday, October 15, 2015

Halloween cards

Yes I ventured into the card realm.
I don't do it very often because cards baffle me.
I don't know why.
So I stamped a bunch of things and cut them out.
And I did a bunch - when I finally
figured out when my hand cramped that maybe 
they all didn't need to be whacked.
Therefore I have extras.
Alot of extras.
Let me know if I can help in your Halloween endeavors.
OH and that's Tim Holtz's spider web that I had
forever. Glad I remembered and used it.
With white ink - that looks grey.
I'm diggin' that.
I used a combo of Clear Stamps & CraftSmart Stamps.

I made them a bit different and decided to batch them
as I had 9 to do for the grandkidlets. It just seemed more efficent
and less stressful.
I really liked the ghosts as you can tell - and they
did stamp with two eyes but I didn't 
have smaller eyeballs to now they look like minions.
Gasp.
Should've made them yellow.
The inside has more ghosts, spiders and bats and
a sentiment.
Either Happy Halloween or Trick or Treat.
Its my way of being creative.
LOL.

4 comments:

Holli said...

i absolutely love your cards way to go .....

Elisa Ablett said...

Love the cards, love the spider web on the card.BL

Jean said...

These are just wonderful! Love the background! bl

LisaM said...

Love all the cards! BL