Monday, October 5, 2015

Broke out the QK alphas for a title

Did a bit of cluster up in the mid corner
- I adore twine and you can probably find it
on the majority of my pages.
It used to be flowers.
A close up of the cluster I have going on 
in the upper left corner.
I love clusters - however, I do have my moments with them.
I like to have everything peek out and sometimes
it just doesn't work out that way.
 You can see I used a roller stamp around things as
it does add a bit more layers.
And a itty bitty cluster left bottom.
 And there's another tiny cluster near the title.
of which I have/had a ton of thickers
and while I love thickers - there are certain letters that
seem to go really really fast.
And its annoying - especially when I love the font.

 So......I remember back in the day (ahem)
when die cuts and not stickers were the in thing.
I have decided for the moment, because I'm annoyed,
that I'll been leaning toward my die cut alphas.
Until they annoy me LOL.
It also helps in using up excess stash.
Had fun with the favorite youngest son - please
keep him in your prayers :)
This is a mix of Studio Calico, Basic Grey and Doodle bug papers.

7 comments:

Nicole Robinson said...

Great layout Lynn!! BL

Connie Mercer said...

so CUTE!!!! Love it!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is so much fun, Lynn! Love the color scheme, fun title and fun photo too!

Camille Short said...

This layout makes me feel like creating something this very moment!

Bloggie Love

Miranda said...

Fun LO!!!!! BL

Unknown said...

LOVE this page. THe yellow and grey look fabulous together! BL

Unknown said...

LOVE this page. THe yellow and grey look fabulous together! BL