Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Grandchildren growing up way too fast

 And this is just an example of one.
I was so glad we got to meet up with Connor
and hang out with him in the
great outdoors
with yummy outdoor fare - hotdogs, smores.
 Love the RSVP line from Basic Grey
that worked well with the boy line
I had from a few warehouse rounds ago.
Because of the busy paper - which I love
and used before, I used an oversized mat and 
a whacked down 4x6 photo.
I love the graphic-ness of this page
and the embellies were fun.
I had the "eat cake" sticker in a different place
which is why I watercolored the banner
to bring that color down.
And added a few "sevens" just to let everyone
know what the one year older 
added up to.

3 comments:

  1. What a great layout and the embellishments look fantastic. BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Live how you made the photo pop on that busy background. Fabulous page! BL

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...