Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Falling into Autumn

However, I live in Florida and
we don't have trees turning glorious riots of colors.
We have school buses appearing. LOL.
Therefore, I had to scramble when I saw this awesome
photo of my Amelia playing hookie.
 I did a bunch of layers using Basic Grey papers, stickers and kraft.
With some Studio Calico goodies that I had forever,
my homemade enamel dots and We R Memory keepers enamel triangles and
hearts that I scattered about in the clusters.

 I also got use the last Lawn Fawn badge I had forever as well.
I did use my rolling heart stamp to add a bit more texture
because really it wasn't busy enough.
Also I made that "photo frame" too. 
I knooooww.
Surprised me too.
I took this punch and made a square in a rectangle piece
of patterned paper. Then used the trimmer and made it look like a photo frame. I will be doing that again for sure.


7 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Beautiful fall page, Lynn! Love what you did with the punch to frame the photo. :)

Miranda said...

Lovely page! BL

Connie Mercer said...

yes, very cool idea with the punch! Love your page!

Lori Comeau said...

Great page, love the colors and the patterns. BL

Nicole Robinson said...

What a great Fall page! I love the colors!! BL

Unknown said...

What a unique page! The colors are so yummy, too! BL

Unknown said...

What a unique page! The colors are so yummy, too! BL