Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Third kit from the crop - bright and sassy colors

Putting together this kit was fun.
Bright, fun primary colors for the fingerpainting
duo just having a blast.
 Love that I had a bunch of choices in the kit
some didn't make it to the page - and that's okay.
Then some not in the kit totally worked out as well.
 Using more of the transparent circus stuff from
Studio Calico - just made the page.
 Since it was obvious what the artistic duo was
doing I didn't feel it necessary to have
"fingerpainting" as a title - but when I saw "my happy place"
as I was kitting - that was a sure thing.
Actually the only sure thing LOL.
I brought in the tag and splats to help
bring it down a smidge.
The white splat is enamel paint - as my white mists
ain't so white and hard to see and it
needed to be seen.
This was totally overwhelming color-wise but
I didn't struggle as much as I thought
just by keeping everything simple.

Studio Calico - all the way........
except for the banner punch and twine.

4 comments:

PhxScrapper said...

Super cute! Looks like they're having a blast with all that food! BL

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

So fun, festive and colorful, Lynn. Loving all of the banner action!

Connie Mercer said...

so darling**** love it****

Lisa aka Raining said...

Beautifully done! I love your little mixed media touches too! BL