Thursday, October 1, 2015

Heat embossing, how could I forget?

I remember when heat bossing was really popular.
Um.....
moving right along.
I loved it of course and had all the bells and whistles
that have taken up space in my drawer
until today.
I loovveee the look.
I did get it everywhere because being the patient person
that I am I didn't wait for other things
to dry and the embossing powder stuck to other things.
Or I could say I planned it.
 The hearts are a Recollections stencil and I decided
that the kraft flower punch needed some pizzazz too and I
kept it the same in keeping with the sort of monochromatic theme
I have going on.
 Love the Shimelle and Studio Calico library stamps.
 In my die cut box I found a bunch of leaves that worked
along with that tag at the top.
So you'll notice I sort of had the lefthand design thing
going on and I sort of went diagonal.
BUT.
It worked and I love it too.

4 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

this is stunning. Love the browns and gold tones :)

The Gov. said...

Love it! Heat embossing ... thanks for reminding me :)

Lori Comeau said...

Love how this layout turned out. Fantastic job! BL

Camille Short said...

I still love heat embossing - and I love your inspiration!

Bloggie Love