Sunday, October 18, 2015

Cluster crazy

It just seemed to work out that way.
I'm gonna blame it on Kittyscrapper, Inky Quill and
Purplemailbox video overload.
Just sayin...
See those swirlies there - that's a Kitty scrapper move
using the mist spritzer tube and swirling it about.
I love it.
Very festive.
 Had a bit of stamping malfunction and covered it
up nicely with some wooden hearts. 
I lost my wooden arrows - they are resising in another
dimension and they need to return
I miss them.
 The papers and some of the embellies are the new 
Studio Calico Kit.
Also some die cuts, Basic Grey and that adorable owl.
 Somehow I have a lot of orange/red going on.
That happened because I was doing
all blue with the squares - the B side of the papers
that looks like faded denim.
Which is why I did 8x5 x 11 I wanted some of that.
Starting with the heritage pages I am doing
I dug out my diecuts box that I put into the I don't need
this anymore pile.
Good thing it didn't get any further than the door. LOL.
It can be overwhelming because there is
alot of stuff but its also fun
to plow through - hunting for that perfect piece.

Its kinda of chaotic and I love it because my girl can be
a tad chaotic mainly because she can and the page totally matches her personality.
Also she's 4 - and its allowed, part of her charm.

2 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

So many great details and clusters on here, Lynn! Loving what you did with the mist!

Tania said...

I absolutely love this... so many gorgeous elements :) BL