Thursday, October 1, 2015

Birds of a feather

I had to highlight this photo as its two grandkids
in 2 different states wearing similar
shirts on back to school day.
How fun is that.
 A new Studio Calico kit fit the bill for a title
I already had picked out - I know!!!!
Love the bird and star transparencies and I wanted
them to have dimension so I used Zots
that you can see but I think it looks cool.
 Loooovvvveee the paper too so I didn't mess
with it too much - added a circle
and then put everything around it.
 It's sort of a different look for me. 
I love it.
And of course how adorable are them two.

ALL Studio Calico except for the thread & LillyBee alphas.

4 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

wow~ love it!!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Beautiful page, Lynn! Love the circle and how your title work follows it.

The Gov. said...

Such a cute page ... and subjects bl

Camille Short said...

I love this layout - I appreciate the beautiful colors!

Bloggie Love