Thursday, October 22, 2015

Optimistic kits for the upcoming crop

I kitted 8 which if I get half of them done 
I'll be totally thrilled.
Imagine my delirium if I get them all done.
If not, I'll scrap them at home using the kits unless
I feel that I totally missed in putting them together as
has at times happened in the past.
I put this mix together with papers from
Studio Calico along with some
of their kit embellishments.
I can't decide if this photo is for me or Jill
which means either 8x8 or 12x12.
 Halloween - love this using some old
Bella Blvd with some leftover
stamping I did from the cards.
 Love these bright colorful papers to go
with the finger painting artists.
 I wanted something masculine for this b&w photo
and I'm heading to my Basic Grey Haul.
 I originally put this kit together using these 
really pretty papers from Basic Grey
for the colored photo- However, I decided
to throw in a b&w photo because of the colors in
the photos and the pretty papers 
seemed to be a bit jarring when I did a double take.
We shall see....
And I love having the flexibility.
 This page will be turned into an 8x8
yes....using 2 4x4 photos.
It could work - however, I can always go 8.5x11
Basic Grey second city - should be fun.
 This to will be 8x8 androlling with Basic Grey and
Studio Calico mix with some Paper Issues.
 Another 8x8 and I wanted this to be soft and pretty.
So the watercolors will be there to help.
Or not.
 Not everything is hard and fast which is also fun.
AND I'll be throwing everything and
the kitchen sink in the trunk of my car to take to the crop.
Stamps, inks, mists and more do-dads
will be tossed into the mix.
If not, we'll be scrapping at our LSS
so I can purchase stuff.
A total win-win.





2 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

you make a mean kit ~ have fun!!!

Tania said...

These kits look great, BL