Sunday, October 4, 2015

Going toward the boyside

 When you have boys you gotta
roll with some
masculine looking papers
 and don't Basic Grey just fit the bill.
Love that little cluster using a semi-new sissix die set.
I used it a lot in my mixed media road journal.
 Nothing real tricky going on - I did get
carried away and did some messy stitching around the edges.
And love those wooden hearts.

Sweet little photo that doesn't really
have any journaling to go with it so I went
with this title because I loved the
print font even though it states the obvious.

6 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Super boy page, Lynn! Loving the cluster at the corner of the photo. :) Happy Monday!

Connie Mercer said...

This is a great page. Love the colors. Home run!!!!

Colleen said...

Great boy page. Love the colors. BL

Nicole Robinson said...

What a great layout ! I love the stitching on this page!! BL

Camille Short said...

I love this layout!

Bloggie Love

Miranda said...

Great LO! I really need to do some layouts! BL