Thursday, May 1, 2014

Did you know there are 10,000 islands in the Everglades

And we are going to explore each and every one of them this weekend on our new boat. 

Its going to be a beautiful weekend in the Everglades and I can't wait as I realized that I miss boating. It will be a bit different in this boat as we will be doing jaunts rather than excursions. Currently, the RV is being packed for our little getaway and as usual I will overpack. Clothes and Food -
 because I have always packed like we're going on that 3 hour cruise - 

This little craft will add another dimension to our trips; a water adventure in addition to our camping adventures - especially when we head to the keys. The Mister likes to fish and I like to read and take pictures. It's also small enough to run aground and check out the islands up close and personal. 

I do need to take sunscreen precautions or I will go up in flames.
Stay tuned for our up-to-date adventures.

4 comments:

nfaband said...

Sounds like fun Lynn, enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the pics!

Connie Mercer said...

going to be awesome with your mad camera skills:)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

How fun! Have an awesome time!