Thursday, May 22, 2014

Packing it all in

 Remember these? Well every bit is stored there. Shocking I know.
I had a hard time getting them in there on my gimpy foot and I also am vertically challenged. So it should be fun getting clothes later.
 
Well this is the Mr's part and he has 2 cubbies.

TWO. CUBBIES.

Where's the fair in that. And so neatly done.

That is just wrong on so many levels. I mean really.

We left about the crack of 1 p.m. and cruised on up to Jax to have some BBQ brisket at the 4R - YUM! We've been watching the BBQ grillmasters going at it all week long and the craving was there. I have leftovers and I may or may not share with Mr. Neatnik. He's making me look bad.

Anyway we're camping somewhere in Savannah GA.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I guess me and my Mr will have to deal with this storage thing down the road. :-)

I agree, totally not fair!

Connie Mercer said...

not fair:):)