Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Blue eyed Girl

I wanted baby on there but I used up all the B's from this thickers package for crabby bird. LOL!!!

This is Amelia and her eyes. Love it. And the page is a lift of Wilna over at 2-peas in the mood videos.

I learned to mix gesso and gel mediums to slap into the evil templates that I used reusable adhesive to keep it in place.

I broke out the gelatoes and smeared them around.

I used the entire sheet of star transfers from Studio Calico - because Wilna was all like why not. Which is cool because now I don't have a half a sheet flopping about getting in the way.

The a mix of Studio Calico; pattern papers, thickers & Tim Beck alphas from this months kit, vellum die cuts & star rubons, then some Dear Lizzy, Fancy Pants and Amy Tangerine going on.

2 comments:

all the days of our life said...

OH WOW!!! What an adorable photo. She is just too stinking cute. I LOVE the LO, I Love the use of the thread(? cant think of the name lol) just beautiful

Connie Mercer said...

this is gorgeous Lynn~sorry I missed this one. Love those eyes!!