Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Adventure awaits!

Well like father and mother like daughter.
Adreneline junkies all.
I went with this photo and let the flowers
perculate a bit. See here.
I'm still pushing stuff around on the flower page but
I think I have something going on.
Maybe.
Anyway this one became kindof painful.
I really didn't like the way it was laying out.
However, it all worked out with
some Studio Calico-MME, vellum tags, wooden veneers -
I thought it clever to use a big male and itty bitty female (like 
father/daughter) - well it worked in my head lol!
Frame around photo - Dear Lizzy.
Some Simple Stories pp & title and Bella Blvd journal card.
Got a bit carried away with the ditto mist.
Thankfully I covered up most that looked like a crime scene. 

1 comment:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Super fun page, Lynn! Love the wood veneers!