Monday, October 7, 2013

Sweet girl

This page evolved because I bought a new punch - the honeycombed punch by Fiskars.

Love it.

From one of my Studio Calico kits I encountered this hombre colored paper and decided I'd give the ole dump some gesso on it and roll my SC stamp roller through it.

Again.

Worked out pretty good this time beause I didn't dump half a bottle of gesso on it. (you can see my adventures here and inspiration here).

I also purchased some Dear Lizzy chipboard shapes and of course they worked perfectly. And I used the same moss colored vellum paper too. Don't you find you use the same materials?

I put it all toghether and than I had to do something with that gap - so it became a perfect spot for the title. Took me awhile to think of the title - I know. Impressive right??? Geez! LOL!

Anyway I'm really happy and its soooo girly girl. I have another girly girl page in the wings. Waiting on a girly girl photo.

Its gonna be awhile.  :|

5 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

Love the new punch and the layout is darling. Love the design!

Jen Mc said...

I love the layout! Fun punch

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

You rocked the new punch, Lynn! Love this design and sweet page!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Beautiful work! Love the punch!

Kimberly Kett said...

LOVE the punch, I may need one ;) I too am also loving the sweet design of this page! GREAT layout!