Sunday, October 13, 2013

You & Me

This page was a long time coming. The mojo just up and left for a bit. So glad it returned even if its a brief moment.

Therefore, I started just by picking the paper and letting it sit on my desk for a bit. Then I thought it needed some mist on it. I was leaning toward an aqua - and changed my mind, using Mr. Huey's metallic copper - and it was the second thing on the page and not the last.

oooooo I know!

My pal Holli and I had some retail therapy at Hobby Lobby yesterday and I picked up a pack of 6x6 Simple Stories that you see as mats, the wooden veneer people and the stamp.  The vellum title is from Studio Calico as is the base paper.

I love how it turned out and I must admit that I redesigned it several times. I was in one of those I can't decide or it really looks stupid that way. Another photo of me and the Mr.

oooooo I know.

2 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

I do that too~just let it set for a bit. Looks fabulous as always. The misting looks great!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Way to go with the layering, Lynn. Misting looks awesome too. :)