Monday, October 28, 2013

Make a birth announcement the star of your page

Of course it helps to have a talented photographer in the family
and a really seriously cute, adorable baby.

This page started with another photo in mind.
Which I can't find.
I know you're surprised.
It was a heritage photo I put somewhere safe.
My pal April says I need a crystal ball. LOL.
That's totally true.
I've been tearing through everywhere I can think 
several times. So its really really safe.
I do have electronic photos of them, thank God, but I wanted 
the original and I may have already done it and
not remember, however, I don't think so.
Well in flipping through the wayback box - WA-LA and
doesn't the perfect one just pop on out in my hand.
Gotta love it when a plan comes through.

Anyway, I started the Recollections paper off with Tim Holtz spider web stencil.
And the majority is now hidden behind all the laying.
Clever eh?
Tells you how well that worked out.
I did try covering it up with mist and assorted stuff and sundry.
Covering up the majority was the best solution.
There's also some BoBunny, Sassafrass lass, Basic Grey and Trinity.
A QK vine and flowers with punched hearts
and Bellisimo rubons.
DO you know that rubons stick really really well on your fingers?
Studio Calico butterflies and hello stamp.

I think I wasn't meant to find the photo I really wanted since this totally
works out perfectly. I added the lil B&W photo
because that is actually on the back of the card with a 
point to their website and well someone needed to say hello.
Who better than big brother.

Your challenge is to make a page using an announcement.

3 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

awesome little embellies you have added. love the 8 1/2 cents at the top. adorable pictures , love the black n' white one, darling. another great page. Did you find the bag yet?

Murphy's Law said...

Sadly no....I'm still looking though.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Awww, such a sweet and precious page, Lynn! Love it!