Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Gotta few kits for the crop goin' on

Wooowhheeee!!!
Go me.
The first one was the hardest and has the most stuff
going on. And that's a good thing.
This will be a 3 photo page.
 It's getting serious now.......Have I mentioned that I scrap by the seat of my pants.
And its always a crap shoot.
This one and the next I actually did simultaneously. Boggles the mind I know. Still packing a bunch of choices just in case.

Choices can be a good thing. I know I put more flowers in this one. hmmm...
 This next one I printed an 8.5 x 11 photo
and that will be my background paper. I'm really
jazzed about doing that one.
As I'm kitting my mind, such as it is, is trying to envision wet mediums to bring.
And thickers - how many - as I have a drawful.
And textures. OMG. 
You may notice this one is a bit light. However, from the other kits, I have stuff I can pull in, hopefully.  If not, I'll be in a scrapbook store. Doesn't get any better than that.

I purchased some Halloween paper while I was there the other day and I'm hoping I'll get some pix of my ghouls and goblins in time.....

I'm also throwing in some stamps I used a bit and some inks
I use a lot. I'm also taking a bunch of Studio Calico Stuff.
They're in containers all their own.
I'm currently collecting punches, watercolors and gelatoes.
I'm needing containers.
Lots of containers.

I only get a 4th of a table.
Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

You're going to have a productive blast! Have fun!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Have a great time!!