Tuesday, October 1, 2013

enjoy every minute

I love that stamp and have used it often.
Studio Calico of course.
When this photo came over the iphone I swooned.
Its just perfect.
I printed in 3x3 so it wouldn't be too pixilated
and than broke out the deckle scissors
because I remember (and still have some) old B&W
photos that have that kind of edging.
I think its cool and worked perfect in making this photo look dainty.
I tossed it on the background paper it looked perfect.
And it didn't need a lot to showcase it.
Found this big envelope that I had trouble using in the past
(thank goodness) and used it as a mat.
ooooooooo I KNOW.
I wanted to keep things simple so I put a little matching
cluster in the corner and found some
Sassafrass lass that had the perfect colors for the tag
and I actually used up the last of the ribbon in my SC kit.
And then came the title.
Love it.

5 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

I love how you printed the photo. Looks awesome!!! and It is simple and I love that too!!!!

Shirley-Anne said...

Love the deckled border for photo ..and that you have kept everything else really simple ..
hugs Shirley-Anne

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

So, so pretty, Lynn! Love the deco edging!

Sylvia Blum said...

This is SO beautiful, Lynn!!! Love the simplicity that makes the gorgeous picture the star of the page. And all those small but wonderful details... really LOVE it!!!
Sylvia xx

Kimberly Kett said...

Love the photo, so sweet!