Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I got nothing...

No pages or layouts today.
I am going to a crop on Saturday and I'm
really excited and jazzed.
I get to hang with my pals Brooke, Suzanne and Holli
and make some new friends.

This'll be my third big crop.

The first time I was woefully unprepared.
I made up for that the second time
and even kitted pages with photos and embellishments
and took enough stuff to restock the store.

However.

For some reason I'm in a funk shall we say.
I can't seem to be able to start.
Picking out photos, much less papers and make kits 
And then there's the "what do I take" besides
everything. 

I have a lot of everything.

I'm stalled and overwhelmed and don't that just annoy me.
Suggestions anyone?
I have time - I can do babysteps.

1 comment:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

I actually pre-plan my pages, like do the whole layout, mark up where everything goes, and put it together at the crop. Kind of like doing a puzzle. :) Have fun!