Sunday, October 6, 2013

Love you to the stars and back

First off, how can you not love this photo.
Upon further inspection it looks like Ms Amelia 
is dressed for warmth.
Check out those sandaled feet.
Totally cracks me up.

I loved this paper the moment I saw in my SC kit.
And it was quite overwhelming.
The colors are perfect. I love that they aren't pastel
or fru-fru....Sort of fall but not quite.
I found some vellum way back in the stash and it was perfect.
How often does that happen.
I picked up a pack of Dear Lizzy labels & tags and
wouldn't you know they were perfect too.
The jillybean soup buttons finally got used.
Had them forever.
They are sewed with twine directly to the page.
The rest just worked amazingly well together.

5 comments:

Sylvia Blum said...

This is sooo adorable, Lynn! You are right: You just have to love the picture.. she's such a doll :)
Oh and your page is beautiful! Love your use of moss vellum over the patterned paper! Great way to mute it and let the picture pop off the background!
Love everything about this!
Sylvia xx

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Awwww, so sweet! So perfect and girly!

Connie Mercer said...

very cuute and I did notice the feet. She must of had a say so in her outfit:):) another winner!!!

all the days of our life said...

This is so cute!! Love that bg pp. Great photo.

Kimberly Kett said...

Loving the paper choices here! GREAT layout!