Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Daddy's girl and Wild Hair

Such a precious and natural photo.
I love getting pictures like these because the page just comes naturally.
I love her face gettings smooshed and smooched.
I love her grasp on the drink.
and those boots and
outfit makes me swoon.
Authentique, thickers and some Studio Calico embellies and washie tape.
Its so much fun to do pink and girlie colors.
yah!!!!
And I finally got to use those crocheted thingies that
have been taking up room forever.
I love the pix. 
She's just adorable and reminds of Shane,
they both could grin behind a sassy and make you join them.
Bella Blvd (love this packet of them, fancy pants, studio calico remnants, brads and
thickers, Reminesce doilies and washi tape.

I find myself at times, not only using similar supplies when I get
rolling but similar designs.
And I'm ok with that, because (hopefully-the fam will remember
the journaling is on them) the story of the
photo or even if the story doesn't match the photo
is (to me) the most important thing on the page.
And seriously, 100 years from now is anyone gonna know the latest
products weren't used or care that the design was similar,
or are they going to be delighted that they have this documention
from days gone by.
The story matters.

4 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

Lynn these are gorgeous. Loving the top one , well and the bottom one. The black and yellow look fab together and darling photos~always good stuff here!!:)

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

The love and memories we put into and onto these pages are worth way more than whether we use old or new product. :) Love these sweet pages!

Patter Cross said...

Beautiful layouts and love your crochet work. It's always so fun to add those to a page!

Unknown said...

Cute pages! Love the split up titles!