Sunday, May 19, 2013

Mini me.....

This photo is so adorable on many levels.
I'm sure dad is cool with being adorable. LOL!
Actually its mostly Lou.
Totally cute and adorable.
The similarity in outfits did it for me.
It just made me smile
And wonder.......
Because its the male species I'm sure they
coordinated their outfits.
Because that's how males roll.
NOT.

Mostly Authentique and cardstock background which I haven't done in a long time.
Stitching too and paint splatters. Can't ever go wrong with those 2 items.
& Bella Blvd sticker letters (I keep forgetting I have them). *gasp*


3 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

you have that right~adorable in deed. They look like they have the same cloths on ~excellent picture!! love it:):) You scraped it awesome!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Oh my gosh! This is absolutely precious! I love how you scrapped it, Lynn!

gale said...

What a sweet layout and picture. Love this!