Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Where is Annie & Team Angry Birds..

Well I was going to go with Where's Waldo but I didn't think anyone would get it.

It sort of dates me. Or is Waldo still around???

Look closely! It took me a minute or three to find her brunette little moptop.

And there she is right in with the toys. Isn't Lucy a love. She's a great dog and she loves me too. :)

Team Angry Birds. Well Owen is in Angry Bird pajamas and he does have a baseball mitt. It was all I could think of at the time. I'm sure there will be more baseball photos I can practice my titles on.

O has started playing T-ball. And loves to play angry birds. (Hence the title)...I'm working on clever....

His dad is a major baseball fan. I think O will be following in his footsteps.

He already has his mitt. A very good start.

Some of the papers Studio Calico kit and Authentique (its baaacckk). LOL!! I'm practicing my layering and paper combos. I also have a new tab punch. Nothing real clever going on but getting pages done.

4 comments:

gale said...

So cute!! Love that top pic-the dog looks like a real sweetie. It was not easy to find Annie though..

Connie Mercer said...

we must have grands the same age, mine love angry birds too. Great Lo's as always Lynn, very creative:):)

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Love your great pages, Lynn! I would have gotten the Waldo reference. I guess that dates me too. LOL! Annie hid herself pretty well. Too funny!

Linda Beeson said...

You picked a couple really cute photos to scrap! Nice!