Thursday, May 30, 2013

Sweet Boy...

Love this photo of Cavin. He has a great smile and twinkly eyes. And he is a total sweetheart.

I got to use my new punch that makes the edge look like notebook paper. Love it. And I got to use a newly purchased bottle cap I happened on in a "junque" MALL.  I also made the banner out of washi tape. Its a 4x6 photo too that just stands out. Love the bokeh.

I managed to cut the page to 8x8 without screwing up the pre-printed quote. One-in-a-row. Gotta love that.

The papers and bottom red strip and the button were in my Studio Calico kit. The rest....stash. Even better.

5 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

Great picture and very nice bottle cap. My eye always see's stuff like that! Fabulous layout lynn!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Fabulous page, Lynn! Love the little details, including the twine. Cool new blog photo too!

Pamela said...

Oh I love this!!! Fabulous page! And what a cutie! :)

all the days of our life said...

this is beautiful!! I LOVE that pictures. Love your new picture banner.

gale said...

Love the rope on the page-what a great idea for a little boy layout.