Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Hey I heard double dog dare....

She's a pistol. A total hoot. And a precocious 2 year old who is only doing what big brothers are doing. And big brothers climb the ladder to their bunk.

What's a baby sister to do.

Climb it too. I'm sure someone dared her. I mean sweet little girly girls like Amelia wouldn't dream of climbing a bunk bed ladder just because.

Especially in a dress, stockings and hot pink shoes. Or maybe red shoes. Hard to tell.

Most is Studio Calico except for the tag and the journaling card and the embellies. hmm...Well sort of most of its Studio Calico. LOL!! I really need to keep the kits in one spot. My bad. I love those wooden  alphas.

I'm already out of R's.

ARRGGGHHH!!!

2 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Love what you did with the tag and flourishes, Lynn. That photo, and story, are a hoot!

gale said...

What a cute layout and picture!! She is adorable!