Thursday, May 30, 2013

Such a girlie girl...

I couldn't help the tongue-in-cheek title on this one.
I've always had an offbeat sense of humor (and my kids too so I know they'll
"get it") and I've decided 
it has a place in my scrapbook pages. (I worried that 
people wouldn't get it-but alas I didn't give peeps enough credit). :|
 For example,
Early on I had to make myself use icky-mushy titles and it was tough
because I'm really not an icky-mushy type. And what I
think is icky-mushy is only in my head. LOL! :))
Seriously I can do snark, sassy, sarcastic
all leading to tongue-in-cheek. I've decided to not hold back because 
just putting a page together like the one above
made me laugh and I had my own fun in my head just doing it.
Hopefully everyone will "get it". If not....its not about you
its about my having a great time putting together scrapbook pages.
And honestly with a photo like that - it just BEGS to be tongue-in-cheek.
Seriously...............Sooo................

Following on the heels of Warrior Princess it appears that Miss Amelia
is gearing up for a new adventure and packing a lunch.
After all, One must keep up their strength.
Then of course, safety first.
Helmet and goggles are a must when traversing the unknown
in her adorable dress and stockings.
Adventures abound.
I'm sure I may have lifted this from Shimelle.com - more or less.
Tis up to you to figure out which one.
And won't that be fun. :)
(more adventures).

2 comments:

  1. good to be YOU!!! Love the title and the layout is GREAT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout. That title with that picture cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...