Thursday, May 30, 2013

Such a girlie girl...

I couldn't help the tongue-in-cheek title on this one.
I've always had an offbeat sense of humor (and my kids too so I know they'll
"get it") and I've decided 
it has a place in my scrapbook pages. (I worried that 
people wouldn't get it-but alas I didn't give peeps enough credit). :|
 For example,
Early on I had to make myself use icky-mushy titles and it was tough
because I'm really not an icky-mushy type. And what I
think is icky-mushy is only in my head. LOL! :))
Seriously I can do snark, sassy, sarcastic
all leading to tongue-in-cheek. I've decided to not hold back because 
just putting a page together like the one above
made me laugh and I had my own fun in my head just doing it.
Hopefully everyone will "get it". If not....its not about you
its about my having a great time putting together scrapbook pages.
And honestly with a photo like that - it just BEGS to be tongue-in-cheek.
Seriously...............Sooo................

Following on the heels of Warrior Princess it appears that Miss Amelia
is gearing up for a new adventure and packing a lunch.
After all, One must keep up their strength.
Then of course, safety first.
Helmet and goggles are a must when traversing the unknown
in her adorable dress and stockings.
Adventures abound.
I'm sure I may have lifted this from Shimelle.com - more or less.
Tis up to you to figure out which one.
And won't that be fun. :)
(more adventures).

2 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

good to be YOU!!! Love the title and the layout is GREAT!!!!

gale said...

Beautiful layout. That title with that picture cracks me up.