Friday, May 10, 2013

Jump

I woke up early this morning and then laid back down.
I should've stayed up.
Because now I'm groggier than had I just arisen
at 0'dark thirty.
And had coffee.
Busy day- Dr. and PT. 
Oh boy.
Below is a page of my boy who is rocking
the Mother's day prizes.
Here is my favorite eldest son practicing his adreneline junkie ways
at a young age (4 & 6). Actually these photos are 2 years apart.
Thanks to Memaw, who took them and noted 
the years on the back in ink.
And I'm not even going to raise an eyebrow.
After I laid down Jump a subtitle
jumped into my head.
(could not be helped-LOL).
Shirt and shorts optional.
Most of the time that's howNick rolled.
Shoes are also optional because he had socks and no
sense in wearing the shoes out.
We had a great tree in the back that attracted kids from all over the hood.
Climbing, swinging. Somewhere along the line a picnic
table was also involved in helping them 
roll out whatever scenario they had in mind whilst flinging their bodies about.
In all the adventures  - everyone made it out unscathed.
Gotta love that.



3 comments:

  1. You're rockin' the banners on here, Lynn. Another great page! I hear ya on going back to sleep. I always feel more tired the second time around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout. Love the pics and the shirts-shorts optional is so true when they're that age! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the story as much as the LO. Happy Mother's day girl!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...