Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Glitter fun - not!

I did whine about this on FB -  what was I thinking
about using glitter.
It totally goes everywhere but where I want it
and I'm still cleaning it up.
I also used some modeling paste to make circle/dots in order to make
the background just a tad busier.
And the glitter does add that something something, I just
need to figure out how to get it under control
if that is even possible.
 I also did some stamping and used up some more stash.
I do love having those twine bows and they
appear to be a signature now.
In fact, I feel my pages look weird if I don't have twine on it.
You love twine?
 And then I did something different for me 
at this point in time (meaning I have done this in the past-
remember deckle scissors?? - to disasterously ugly results that
will never ever see the light day)
I cut out a photo.
Yes I did.
And it worked perfectly - Owen is flying off the page.
Actually they both are flying off the page.
It was fun to do and easy to whack - not a bunch if itty bitty things going on
to turn it into a "fussy cut".

And the title - couldn't be helped.

Basic Grey, Studio Calico, Paper Issues Swag Bag.
I love those Evalicious circle arrows
and my homemade enamel dots (are you over them yet?) LOL.
And glitter :|

#scrapbooking

4 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

So pretty, Lynn! Love the silhouetted photo and the sparkle of the glitter, but yeah, that stuff is a pain in the patootie to clean up (that's why it's not allowed in my house, LOL). :)

Connie Mercer said...

Love the look ~ stunning, I'm just not a fan of glitter but you make it look awesome.

Paula said...

Ah, the glitter. My wood laminate floor sparkles and shines, but not because it's clean, because of all the glitter. How about trying gilding flakes with the fan on. (ask me) LOL Lynn, I love this layout.

Kimberly Kett said...

This is great! I LOVE the contrast of the colours!