Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Creating a page with a photo collage

I love doing photo collages and I'm searching
for a program that can do it easily.
I'm hunting down a lightroom tutorial because
someday I'm going to have to switch over.
This was printed from Aperture - because I know how to do it there.
There are four 2x3 photos on a 4x6 photo card.
 Love the 8.5x11 Kraft paper and did a bit of background work
using my AC rolling stamp and ranger inks.
I wanted a rugged look because my son and granddaughter are rock climbing.
Evidently snowboarding was not going to happen that day.
 I decided to be lazy and draw "stitching" around the page.
It just needed that something extra to complete it.
It framed out nicely.
I found those transparencies from Studio Calico that
I also forgot about - I have memory issues going on lately.
But I found the stash at the right time for the right page.
Love this series of photos.

Recollections kraft, Basic grey papers and alphas, Studio Calico transparencies.

1 comment:

Connie Mercer said...

so artsy!!! Love it!!!