Thursday, March 12, 2015

As if the background paper wasn't busy enough

Are you sensing a pattern here?
Me too.
And I love it. 
So here's the Basic Grey paper and I'm really
loving this line - its an old one.
Boy I believe.
Anyhoo, I gessoed it and added a stencil with
some ranger ink.
Vintage photo.
 Of course with a busy background layers are required.
 And I had a great time doing that. using a variety of papers
because BG works so well with a lot of lines.
 I used the tails from the fishtail banners and made them arrows.
Love that.
What more can I say. 
I love it - its as chaotic as a 2 year old playing a 
harmonica on the streets of New York.
I'm thinkin' he'll be a star.
Really really soon.

Basic Grey, Shimelle, Paper Issues Swag Bag and a
library card I had forever....

3 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

I have the Shimelle paper too and love it!!! Great picture and I love how you scrapped it!

Holli said...

Love it!

Kimberly Kett said...

Lynn this is so fun!! I LOVE what you've done with that line!