Thursday, March 19, 2015

Die cut cardstock

It has been awhile since I've done a 6x12
as well as Bazzill cardstock that was die cut.
 Do they still do that?
I have a few in my stash so I haven't looked lately.
 Used my cookie cutter circle dies and those
adorable bows.
I even die cut those paislies? or water splashes?
up in the corner. 
Used some cards from my Paper Issues swag bag 
and of course another adorable bow.
I also had some leftover paper I created using gelatos.
This could be the last of it but
everytime I say that I find more. 
Which is a good thing.
The background was done with rolling stamp
and white ink.

Love that photo of Amelia - 
would you believe she's going to be four soon.

2 comments:

Kimberly Kett said...

So sweet! Loving these colours together!

Connie Mercer said...

looks very cool!!!