Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Brand new Recollections mists I forgot about

Can you believe that?
Well I stashed them with my stash of inks where
oddly enough they don't fit back into now
and decided they needed to be used.
If you look below in the corner - You see a bit of them
as well as the rolling stamp I used just
to make the background a bit busier
because who doesn't love a busy background.
 I also added some droplets of each colors 
because it looks cool.
 I sprayed and rolled in 3 areas for the triangle.

 I love that huge tag and that is my last one. 
I totally need to get more of those.
Since I have my sewing machine back I decided that some
edging was required and zipped it around 3 times.
Good thing it really didn't need to be straight.
I totally love the dangly threads.

Studio Calico, Simple Stories, Paper Issues Swag Bag,
EK Success words, thickers and homemade enamel dots.

2 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

So much to love about this page, Lynn! My top faves are the misting, how you layered the elements over the big tag, and the stitching. :)

Kimberly Kett said...

FABULOUS! Love how you used the mists!