Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Strips for stamping on

The mists started off innocently enough
and then rethinking this corner
needed a little something-something right
before heading to bed,
I grabbed my mist, pulled out the mister and
shazam.
A big blob.
I just feel the need to explain this. LOL.
Now if you know how I mist, I have to take the mister and
really really really smack it around to get the mist
flinging around the page.
Not then.
 Anyway in the Studio Calico kit came these
numbered strips.
They were headed for another page that didn't quite work out.
So I set them aside and they totally worked with this one.
 I figured I'd break out the Technique Tuesday stamps
that have been laying around forever and use them.
I have mostly boy stuff, however, there were a few words
that could go either way.

Aren't those little arrow punches adorable?
I believe I've mentioned and used them before.
Best little impulse punch purchase ever.
 And of course my homemade enamel dots.
 I love the stamping, it helped with the lack
of journaling - 
I also got to use the adorable and sort of transparent heart and also
that wooden sign which happened to be going in the right direction
for a change.
And here I thought that I wouldn't be able to work in all those pink/red hearts.

Studio Calico - on everything (except the dots and arrows).

#scrapbooking

2 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Oooo, I love this with all of the pretty hearts and arrows, Lynn! I LOL at your comment about the one arrow going in the right direction for a change. I'm always thinking that. They're never pointing in the right direction for the project I'm working on. :)

Kimberly Kett said...

This is cool! LOVE those strips and loving the layered mats under the photo!