Friday, March 13, 2015

Playing more in the backgrounds

Because I have rolling stamps and they're a lot of fun
especially on ledger paper
and heaven forbid you leave the background blank.
My problem is getting the stamping all around so you can actually see the lovely goodness
after piling on all the layers and papers.
 I have been getting into the cookie cutter die cuts because
they can add alot of interest without covering up the ole background.
Look at that adorable brown paper bag I finally got in there.
Its been around awhile.
 And another wooden tag going the right way.
I absolutely love the feather die cut and it has been
 worth the purchase because I use it alot.
Here I stamped the music on cream paper and then
whacked it out.
Love them an how adorable did they turn out.
And do you seeeeeeeeee my homemade flair badge I worked in there.
 This cluster is way adorable - the Evalicious camera rocks.
Did you notice the itty bitty stamp sayin' there
and the one on the tab?
Its new in the Studio Calico kit this month and I can actually work it!
Go Me !!!
And here are the grandsons unleased.
I had to frankenstein the letters but it all worked out well because
I really wanted to use up the green letters
as I've have them laying around for awhile.
And I got enough of the background in there to really peek out.

Basic Grey, Studio Calico, Hero Arts stamp, Evalicious,
American Crafts rolling stamps.

Have a great weekend!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

wonderful i really wish your photos were brighter so i could see all the details!

Connie Mercer said...

Love the title~ had to laugh! The background looks great. It is fun :)

Connie Mercer said...

Love the title~ had to laugh! The background looks great. It is fun :)

Murphy's Law said...

Hi Faygie - if you click on the photo it enlarges them and hopefully more details. Thanks for stopping by!!! I hope you click follow button.

Holli said...

dots dots dots I love the dots....

Kimberly Kett said...

Love all the sweet little details, GREAT layout!