Sunday, August 11, 2013

U~2 (a title used before I'm sure)

And that's okay because sometimes it really really goes with the photo and sometimes it's all the letters and numbers you have left over. Even if it may be in the same album. Or not.

Let's go with - leftover letters. I need to buy a lot of vowels.

Love the kit this month from Studio Calico. I can't tell you why - it just rang the ole mojo bell and I've been rocking it ever since.

I wish I could say I did something tricky on this page but alas, No. I even used the stamp that came with the kit. Twice on this page.  Love that.

In fact, I only have a pattern paper or two remaining from the kit.

Swoon.

Anyhoo, The papers are SC as well as the wood butterflies (from another kit) Love the mixing and matching. This was quite simple to toss together and I'm good with that. And the frame. Oooo la la. It makes the photo shine. The alphas are thickers of course (not from the kit either). But they kit them a lot so of course why not.

I love this photo. Daddy and Daughter - just says it all.

3 comments:

gale said...

Beautiful layout and photo. That polka dot background is adorable!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Absolutely precious and pretty, Lynn!

Kimberly Kett said...

Simply ADORABLE! Love it!