Tuesday, August 20, 2013

She said/He said Hello love....

Underneath the pp and photo is a hot mess of 
gelatoes and mists.
The page was inspired by Wilna that does In the Mood
to Scrap on 2peas using mixed media
She also uses a mood board where she gets her inspiration from.
Of course, I didn't do that.
I just willy-nilly started to toss mist and
gelatoes about.
And wa-la a blob
 - that of course I didn't photo
because I was too busy trying figure out how to cover it up.
I didn't have a photo planned when I started
tossing and really no paper direction either.
I just started pulling from my huge collection of scraps.
I finally got to use the she said/he said card I got from somewhere.
Anyone know????
And pear/pair get it. Snort. 
Loved the big flowers from Josephine Kimberling and cut 
the big blue one in half.
And the Studio Calico stamps from this month's kit.
The b&w striped paper came from Hobby Lobby - Paper studio
its really a light paper so I backed it with some white bazzil. 
The rest of the pp's: creative imagination, basic grey.

4 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

Gorgeous Lynn!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Fabulous page, Lynn! Love your embellishment work around the bottom of the photo.

Kimberly Kett said...

GORGEOUS! Love those great layers!

April Says... said...

I believe I could be responsible for that He Said/She Said card...MyMind'sEye Daily Dose ;) I still have some