Thursday, August 29, 2013

DH & Canon surprised me

with the new Canon 70D. 
So I played around the house before I left.
 Of course the backyard that usally teems with 
wildlife was sadly lacking.
 On the cool side, we have two more pineapples going on.
This is the newest one.
 We stayed at the Good Sam RV park last night
and it was comfy and relaxing.
 We are RV'g our way north to NJ and I did practice
some highway driveby photography.
Mountains oooooooo.
 Not bad. I love old structures.
And it appears that VA is chock full of them.
This one is the only one that came out good.
The photo below is the we blew by one.
And while I am so enjoying my toy, its with sadness we 
are heading to NJ. Usually Labor Day is a day
of gathering of fun and frivolity for our family, and this year will be
a bit different as we remember Ginny.
My favorite eldest sister-in-law lost her battle against
cancer last night and we're heading there to say goodbye.
It's quite bittersweet as she was a lovely woman and a sister to me.
I know she is being lifted up on eagle's wings.

3 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

What is the difference with the 70D. My Cannon rebel is about 5 years old, i love it but don't know how to shot proper with it.

Barbara said...

So sorry to hear about your and Tom's loss. Prayers go for the family. Take care traveling.

Kimberly Kett said...

(((HUGS))) to you Lynn, sorry to hear about your loss :(

Love the photo's you took, very beautiful!