Monday, August 5, 2013

Celebrating the 4th

I found these two photos and printed them out at the same time.

One for me and one for them.

Both pages use a mix of Authentique and My Minds' Eye. The pinwheels were handcut from the papers on MME and glued on toothpicks.

Nothing tricky on either except I used all the BG stars from my Studio Calico Kit.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the photos. The first one -- 2 siblings and they are just showing the love and telling a secret.
So not posed or cheesy.

Secrets between the two of them. Would've loved to be a fly on the grass just to know what's going on in their little minds.  Or not.

The second one is mine all mine and are the 3 together 2 siblings and a cousing. I did a Shimelle as I was running out of paper and I happened to also like the B side. So I used the polka dot as the base and cut the ledger paper up and reversed to the B side for the middle. ooooooooo I did mix up white and beige but I really like the stickers. Couldn't help but throw on some twine and the rest of the stars. I wish I had more to journal on the page but alas I'm scrappin' from afar which is better than never scrapping at all.

2 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Love these, Lynn, especially how you worked it out to use all of the papers you wanted to on the second layout.

Kimberly Kett said...

GORGEOUS! Love the pinwheels in the first layout and that 4th of July layout is just STUNNING!