Monday, August 12, 2013

Riding shotgun...

More really cool papers from the Studio Calico kit.
This kit is making me swoon.
And would you looky there the purply-blue paper - 
it matches dad's Yankees cap.
I planned that.
totally.
Love all the little goodies from other kits and the only thing NOT SC is 
the Autumn Leaves stamp for journaling.
Again, nothing tricky going on.
Except another page is done.
 I planned that too.
Lou looks like he's having a great time and dad
took a great selfie.
Big adventures happening in Brooklyn.
:)
I love Brooklyn - its one of my top 10 favorites cities
in my list of 20 favorite places to visit.

5 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

Lynn, you nailed it- so cute. Love the title and those pictures. Great design work.

Kimberly Kett said...

I'm loving what you're doing with this kit! And that photo is just too cute!!

Sylvia Blum said...

Soooo beautiful, Lynn!!! Totally adorable and perfect page!
Sylvia xx

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

You are rocking this kit, Lynn! Love the adorable photo and design!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

What an awesome page!