Thursday, August 8, 2013

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this month's Studio Calico kit!

Marks & Co.
Usually I spread the kit out and inhale it all in.
Then I commence to fondling and caressing each piece.
Several times.
This time I pulled out each piece one-at-a-time.
Gazed fondly on it.
And commenced to scrapping.
Whoooo - Wheeeee
Found the perfect papers from the kit to highlight
Miss Amelia.
Actually the papers, sequins, and stars are from this month's kit.
The rest except for the doily, pinwheel and basic grey chipboard alphas came from
Studio Calico older kits and some I ordered from the store.
And the little bird tucked in there.
SC all the way and I need to get more!
I tried to match the "girl" to the everyday (you know b&w).
April says its kind of whimsical.
I can do whimsey.
And I'm working on more.

4 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

awesome design~love how you printed the picture~sweet little face. Another winner!!! Let me know when the AA arrives~

Jen Mc said...

Gorgeous layout!
I love your headline blog photo-takes my breath away and long to go back.
Have a great weekend!

Kimberly Kett said...

LOVE this!! FANTASTIC design! I'm just breaking into my kit now ;)

gale said...

Wow, I love everything about this! The colors, the accents (especially that chevron paper) and the way you sort of warhol'ed the pictures. Gorgeous!!