Monday, April 14, 2014

Sort of a monochromatic page

I love sort of monochromatic pages. 
Especially with little pops of color.
Red happens to be my favorite but you would
never know it from my wardrobe.
The monochromatic can also rock the 
black and white photos.
And these naturally are precious.
Love the smiles on their faces and in their eyes.
Looks like everyone is looking forward to a road trip.

All Studio Calico, except for the circle-Authentique.
I need to practice my stamping a bit more.
And for added texture - I added some burlap and mesh.

4 comments:

April Says... said...

I recognize "right now" ... muhahahahhahahaha from my LO this evening ;)
Way to go - with the cute kids and the awesome touches in the page too!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Wonderful page, Lynn! Love the pops of red.

Connie Mercer said...

love the black n' white with the browns and red ~ always a winner:):)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Love this!!!