Monday, April 28, 2014

Documenting the little moments over and over

Below are pages that could be construed as "documenting" moments.
And I'm sure it was deliberate.
If you'll note its the same cast of characters, except older, on the same couch in what appears to be the same kidlet order. Maybe. It's okay if they're not exactly placed because the same players are involved.
Only they are almost five months apart.
And when toddlers are involved that's alot of growing and changing. I love photos and pages like this. I even try to put them on the same page. However, I didn't remember I had this until I was trying to come up with a "schtick" for this post. As a matter of fact, I came up with the title "couch cousins" after I had posted the Christmas one that says "that magic moment." And it is magic because photographing kidlets is like herding cats.  I'm glad I got to use the second title. I'm sure I could've worked in somewhere. 

Studio Calico rocks again in patterned papers, alphas, tags, and puffy stars, with some Recollections Washi and Simple Stories and October afternoon journaling cards.

Hmmm...so your challenge can be a comparison page, i.e.:
 documenting growth, 
comparing your children and grandchildren's 
looks at about the same age
 comparison pictures of you and your grandkids about the same age
comparison pix of you and your hubby as young'uns
etc. 

3 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

very cool the pics on the first one:):) both of these are great:)~love them Lynn!!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Love these, Lynn! The gold is awesome on the second page!

gale said...

beautiful layouts-both of them. The first has such cheery bright colors. The gold on the 2nd is gorgeous!