Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Inspiration from a new punch

A Martha Stewart doily punch to be exact.
I love doilies and figured I'd use this a lot - beats buying
doilies all the time and running out when you 
really really need some.
 I took a 12x12 sheet of bazzill white and punched away.
FYI....intricate punches like these require
a bit of muscle. 
I decided that some misting would be required and the Studio Calico pizza box that delivers my awesome kits each month is great for spraying. Especially in and around my desk. I have aiming issues and that box keeps them contained.

So I used Heidi Swapp.

Love her mists - they don't clog (or they haven't yet) and the colors are really pretty.
I decided to do a mix of misting (say that 3 times fast) hues/shades. 
And I included the negative as well because it looks like big flowers. Took me 2 times to get the negative "flowers" right - as I decided that the inside needed to be outlined. And I don't have a steady hand. 
Fun layers and some bling.
A very cool shot that I wish I could claim finishes the page.


Studio Calico papers, MAMBI alphas, Paper Studio buttons & rick rack
and Authentique.

1 comment:

Connie Mercer said...

** love this idea**** awesome page:)