Monday, October 3, 2016

The start of back to school photos

Not going to take up the entire week
and still waiting on some photos from the last 2.
I was also distracting myself as favorite youngest son 
was taking his CDL test.
He passed!!!
woohooo!!
There'll be a page about that.

Started out with my new Studio Calico kit papers.
And man did I dither around.
While distracting myself I couldn't make up my mind
about anything and wasn't that annoying.
 Did some layering here and added the
"wise ole owl" (which you'll be seeing again).
Also used the card that came in the kit
however, these papers came from August kit.
 Love how it all works together.
Brought down the corner and star colors to
this end for the "triangle."
Brought a bit of the red over from the left side.
and that tag is creative cafe. 
I can't believe I still have some left.
The kidlets seem to be excited, but they weren't on the bus yet.
LOL.
Oh and some Heidi shine gold mist.

3 comments:

Holli said...

what an awesome layout! love it!

Connie Mercer said...

love that design.Would love to make a page with that design :)

Murphy's Law said...

Feel free. I stole it from someone. Shimelle I think or close to it.