Monday, October 24, 2016

Five photos in sequence

Love those birds and for no reason except for that they grace the page.
 Have a cluster going on that I love and also have a cupcake for no reason.
 Love the cut aparts in this kit and they're the perfect accent.
This is a sequence of Miss Amelia learning to skate.
I think the photo size are 3x3 or close to it.
I highlighted a couple of photos as you can see using insta frames.
This is kind of different for me and I love it.
I really didn't over think it and tried to just glue as I went
that in itself was very fun.
Studio Calico again with some sissix and spellbinder die cuts going on.


3 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

I love the birds and all of the other little details! Sweet page! :)

Holli said...

love the cupcake! great LO

Connie Mercer said...

very cool`love it!!!