Friday, October 14, 2016

Oversized photo to point to a mini album

I love this photo - and I stalked
these horses for 2 days to get it so when
I wanted a photo to point people from my main album
to the mini album I put together on the road this
was THE photo to use.
Making it 8.5x11 is a great eye catcher.
 I think I have a mix of Kaiser craft and
maybe some Tim Holtz - I can't be sure because
all the packages exploded in the huge baggie holding them all.
 My journaling is on that tag hidden behind the photo
in order to get it into the page protector later.
I will also slit the page protector to get it out to read.
They are gorgeous animals that are totally wild.
They get no doctor care, nor are they fed.
The only time there is any type of interference is
to use birth control to keep the herd down
because the land can only support about 96 horses.
I kept it all to a minimum and I love it.
I also used those great Adorn-it letters that I used in
my road album so that ties it all together.

5 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

very cool :)

Holli said...

i love how you did this,, beautiful horses...

Valerie! said...

Wow! That photo is amazing! Love the embellishments you chose and how they came together so nicely!

Valerie! said...

Wow! That photo is amazing! Love the embellishments you chose and how they came together so nicely!

Lynne Goebeler said...

Beautiful horses!